To tie up our 2017 wedding season we spent the day with Tae + Logan. To celebrate their 10th anniversay they decided to say 'I do' in front of all their loved ones. Laughs were had and tears were shed, not excluding our own.
In February we spent the day with Rhiannon + Dean, creating a film of their the stunning Adelaide Hills wedding. Thanks for sharing your epic friendship and love on camera.
This day was packed full of energy, love and boundless amounts of laughter. What a privilege telling their story. Full wedding film to come.
Mr and Mrs Sparkes, here’s to your lifelong flying of sparks! #sparkesfly
Bree, with Terry’s help, tells the story of how they came to be; “we met on a blind date. Ok fine, it was Tinder. We met on Tinder." That date ended with them talking until 2am on a park bench under a tree full of fairy lights. Both had been married before and strangely married their first partners on the EXACT SAME DATE of the same year. Finding love again caught both by surprise, which called for a wedding celebration of a different kind including golden wedding dresses, food trucks and dancing under the sky by the sea to their favourite tunes.
- Photography: Market Lane Media
- Cinematography: Click Films
- Reception: Port Elliot RSL
- Ceremony Venue: The Centenary Steps Port Elliot
- Flowers: Daisy Chain by Lyndal
- Celebrant: Ceremonies by Camille
- Bridal Dress: One Day Bridal
- Catering: Adelaide Paella + The Black Addition
- Engagement Ring: Class A Jewellers
- Makeup Artist: Jordan McShane Artistry